1. Be honest.
2. Be on time. (Ten minutes early is appropriate for "on time." Call if
you will be delayed for any length of time.)
3. Have a positive attitude. Smile.
Make eye contact. Be friendly.
4. Always be reliable.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
6. Take responsibility for your actions.
7. Do your best at all times.
8. Learn everything you can.
9. Treat people with respect.
10. Do more than is expected.
NOTE: Students, please remember to turn in your School-to-Work experience form to Mrs. Simons next week.